We’re excited to share with you our schedule of events delivered by the Careers and Student Experience team every Tuesday! By joining these sessions we can give you some practical advice to help develop your skillset! We have dedicated sessions for PGT’s and UG’s so make sure you sign up to the sessions that are suitable for you!
We will also be releasing a host of employer-led events throughout the semester that you can get involved with, so keep your eyes peeled for their release! Of course, you’ll receive our bi-weekly newsletter that covers all things employability and mobility and don’t forget to check out the student blog where you’ll find blogs from your fellow students and updates on activities happening within the School!
Don’t forget you can book into daily Careers or Mobility Conversations with our Careers and Student Experience Teams on MyCareer to have a 121 chat.
UG Employability and Mobility – Tuesdays 11:00
- Tuesday 18 January, 11:00 – Getting focussed on your career in semester two and beyond
- Tuesday 26 January, 11:00 – Not yet found a placement? Speculative Search Support and Meet Unilever (stage 2)
- Tuesday 26 January, 11:00 onwards – Book a Careers Conversation to discuss your career plan with Jo Craggs (stage 1 and 3)
PG Employability Sessions – Tuesdays 12:00
- Tuesday 18 January, 12:00 – Getting focussed on your career in semester two and beyond
- Tuesday 02 February, 12:00 – Preparing for a virtual assessment centre