We’ve recently delivered a session on Study and Work Abroad opportunities for current Stage 2 Business School students.
Applications for Study Abroad open on 29th November and close on 1st February (10th January for International Business Management students).
To find out more about opportunities available for you we recommend that you:
- Watch the Study and Work Abroad recording in the mobility section of the Business School Stage 2 Canvas Community
- Sign up to the university Go Abroad Fair Teams site (see below for details) and visit the Business School channel for details for the partner available to you
- Take time to do your research- applications for study abroad are assessed on merit rather than a first come, first served basis
- Book a “Business School-Mobility Conversation” via the appointments section of My Career to discuss options with the Student Experience Team (Aaron, Anna and Ellen)
- Email the Placement and Study Abroad team, if you have any questions.
International Business Management students should check out the resources on the N120/N121 Canvas Community to find out more about the specific requirements for their degree.
If you are considering working abroad, there are some great resources to start your search on the Careers Service website.
To find out more about work and study abroad, you might be interested in the following sessions:
Tuesday 7th December, 11:00 GMT
Turing and Erasmus Funding Introduction to Erasmus and Turing Funding
This session will be delivered by Global Opportunities and will outline funding opportunities for study and work abroad
Thursday 9th December, 11:00 GMT
Study and Work Abroad Application Workshop
This session will outline things to consider when making a study abroad application. It is a competitive application process and applications to study abroad will be considered on merit rather than on a first come, first served basis