International Women’s Day Video Competition – Win £150!!
Thursday 8th March is International Women’s Day 2018.
This year’s theme is #PressforProgress which aims to maintain a gender parity mindset, challenge stereotypes and celebrate women’s achievements. More information about this year’s theme can be found at www.internationalwomensday.com/Theme
As part of the celebration we are launching a video competition to find out what #PressforProgress and/or International Women’s Day means to you.
This could show achievements, talents, inspiring work, culture, charm, resistance, or even struggle of women. Be creative in telling us those stories!
Use your imagination, and send us powerful messages on how they are changing their world.
The top 3 videos will be judged on Thursday 8th March by Susan Bell, CEO of W@terstons during an International Women’s Day seminar. More information about the seminar can be found at www.ncl.ac.uk/business-school/events
The winning video will receive £150, with £100 going to the runner up!!
Terms and conditions
- This competition is open to ALL staff and students within Newcastle University Business School
- Videos can be filmed individually or as part of a group
- Videos should be no longer than 30 seconds in length
- Completed videos should be emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline for entries is 5pm on Monday 5th March
- Ideas communicated in clear and concise way /10
- Relevant and succinct video presentation with a minimum video quality of 720p – including clear overview, recommendations and implementation /10
- Executive summary: coherent and logical to follow. Clear introduction & conclusion, does not use jargon /10