BASF Market Analyst Internship
BASF, the world’s leading chemical company are offering 3 market analyst internships.
Expand your understanding of the business through involvement in projects with colleagues from different industry sectors.
- Location: Cheadle
- Salary: £15000 – £16,000 per annum
- Placement Start Date: June 2018
- Application Closing Date: 14 November 2017
We are the world’s leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
BASF plc, BASF Group’s main operating company in the United Kingdom, supplies raw materials to most industries. We market a wide range of products, including chemicals, construction chemicals, crop protection products, dispersions and pigments, pest control solutions, plastics, polyurethane systems, leading edge coating products, mining and water treatment chemicals. We manufacture performance chemicals, polyurethane systems and pest control solutions.
This is a diverse and interesting role that includes:
- Undertaking market intelligence on customers and industries,
- Developing market analysis,
- Regular reporting on business and economic activity,
- Short and long term consultancy based projects, providing the businesses with actionable information to generate further growth.
- On target for a 1st or 2:1.
- Studying a business related degree, preferably with an emphasis on Market Analysis or Economics.
- A minimum of 280 UCAS Points.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be fluent in English.
- You are highly motivated with excellent communication and workmanagement skills.
- You are inquisitive, with an aptitude for analysis and problem solving.