B2B Marketing Placement – Canon
Location: Woodhatch, near Reigate, Surrey
Salary: £15,000 + 5% Bonus
Application closing date: 19 January 2018
Canon are looking to recruit 3 students to join their B2B Marketing & Sales Excellence Team on a Marketing Industrial Placement.
They are looking for people who can work collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it to ensure Canon stays ahead in an ever-changing world.
- you will be assigned specific tasks as well as defined projects
- monitor performance and take appropriate action
- solicit feedback, design and execute project plans, identify measures of success and generate ideas for improvement.
- in some instances you will represent Canon at events and exhibitions
- meeting and handling customer queries over the telephone, email and face to face
- provide additional support to the team on marketing activities as required.
- numerical and analytical skills
- excellent organisational skills
- advanced project planning skills
- outstanding communication, both written and verbal skills
- interpersonal skills to influence and negotiate internally and externally to the organisation.
- good level of knowledge of Word, Powerpoint and Excel and MS Sharepoint and basic HTML would be useful, but training can be given
- a predicted 2:1 level degree or equivalent in a business/marketing related degree, but you must have a minimum of C grade in GCSE in Maths and English.
For full details of the vacancy, visit Canon’s website
More information on taking a one year industrial placement.