Santander Internship Programme Opportunites Advertising
The University is participating in the Santander Internship Programme, connecting talented graduates with some of the UK’s fastest growing, most exciting small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).Santander Internship Programme - Business Development Executive, MostSensational
We are looking for an enthusiastic, smart individual who is a great people connector and is not fazed by talking to senior business decision makers, must be eloquent and be able to learn about a client’s business fast before representing them in pitching on a strategic level.
The role: to service existing clients, and support with growing a team. To focus on supporting clients by securing meetings with senior decision makers. A lot of the work is is carried out via email and telephone. The right candidate will also support with gaining new business for MostSensational. Must be capable of running interim client meetings and attend trade shows when required.
We are looking to fill this role asap with the right candidate.
Closing Date: 30/06/2017
Location: South Shields, NE33 1SA
Person Requirements: The right candidate will grow their role independently and will have the ability to extract information about the client in the form of a brief, whilst maintaining a professional and confident manner and being able to communicate with senior decision makers effectively.
• Detail Orientated
• Good command of English Language including good vocabulary
• Must understand Marketing Concepts
• Computer literate especially Email, Excel, PowerPoint, Pdf, Word, Internet, Social Networking, CRM e.g. SalesForce preferable
• Must have a minimum of 5 years experience
• Good understanding of and experience in new business function
• Strong background of working with senior level management
• Degree in Business and/or Marketing
• Excellent team player
• Exceptional time management: Able to work to tight deadlines & be focused on results
• Confident & Professional
• Ability to work independently & grow the role
• Calm, professional and eloquent
• Resilience and the ability to not take no for an answer
• Excellent telephone manner
• Polished presentation
• Self motivated with drive to succeed
• Persuasive communication
• Solid organisational skills
• Strong people person
• Ability to host new business meetings on behalf of clients
Degree Discipline: Marketing, Media studies or Business Studies, but degree discipline is not so what is more important is someone who is a people connector and hungry to learn and grow.
How to Apply: Send CVs to Karen Weech, MD
Santander Internship Programme - Digital Marketing Intern, Heliguy
Heliguy is looking for a Digital Marketing Intern for our high-flying Ecommerce team. We’re searching for a candidate who wants to build a successful career in digital marketing with an exciting company based in Newcastle.
This 10-week internship will help you get a working knowledge of digital marketing, from identifying to aiding with the production of video content and understanding how PPC interacts with organic search. If you’ve already researched SEO, written a blog or have a YouTube channel – you might be just who we’re looking for.
This internship has the potential to become a full-time position after 10 weeks.
• Research towards upcoming Heliguy digital content.
• Identify and approach potential Heliguy content partners.
• Outreach and relationship building.
• Assist in the creation of video content.
• Identification of and outreach to link building targets.
• Using tools like Ahrefs to assist with link building campaigns.
• Assist in the creation of written blog content and website copy.
• Production of social media posts for Heliguy across Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin and other applicable networks.
• Monitor relevant online communities to understand what Heliguy’s audience are looking for in terms of content.
• Assist the Ecommerce team with the creation of email newsletters and marketing automation
Closing Date: 13/06/2017
Location: North Shields
Person Requirements: Ideally, the candidate will already have a knowledge of the digital marketing landscape and understand the terminology, processes and channels involved. But above all, you’ll be adaptable, hardworking and focused.
• Keen interest in digital marketing and a desire to build a career in the industry.
• An interest in UAV technology.
• Knowledge of MS Office and / or Google Apps.
• Knowledge of digital marketing principles.
• Experience of working in a team.
• Excellent written communication skills.
• Knowledge of video production / marketing.
• Knowledge of WordPress.
• Experience with the Adobe software suite (Photoshop, Premiere Pro etc.).
Degree Discipline: Finalist or Graduate in Marketing or related
How to Apply: Please e-mail your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Heliguy – Digital Marketing Internship Application’
Santander Internship Programme - Marketing Coordinator, Space Group
Space Group focus on providing positive outcomes from property using smart buildings. We use design and technology to address the challenges faced across the construction sector.
We are launching a newly developed in-house software tool ‘Warboard’ that will be used by contractors and architects to manage the construction process. Warboard collects the data on a construction project and displays this on a dashboard to track any problems on site and visualise risk.
This is a commercial platform and the next stage is to market this software. This role will involve market research to identify potential customers, competitor analysis and developing a communications plan for implementation in year one. The aim is to raise the profile of the Warboard app, build a brand message and increase sales.
Closing Date: 25/06/2017
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Person Requirements: We require someone who is confident and creative with a background in marketing and communication. We need someone who is self motivated and is happy to work on their own initiative and is keen to learn.
Interest in software or construction would be an advantage.
Degree Discipline: Marketing or related
How to Apply: Please e-mail your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header ‘Space Group Application’