More information about graduate opportunities can be found on Vacancies Online at https://careers.ncl.ac.uk/vacsonline/Digital Marketing Intern, Heliguy
The University is participating in the Santander Internship Programme, connecting talented students and graduates with some of the UK’s fastest growing, most exciting small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
Heliguy is looking for a Digital Marketing Intern for our high-flying Ecommerce team. We’re searching for a candidate who wants to build a successful career in digital marketing with an exciting company based in Newcastle.
This 10-week internship will help you get a working knowledge of digital marketing, from identifying to aiding with the production of video content and understanding how PPC interacts with organic search. If you’ve already researched SEO, written a blog or have a YouTube channel – you might be just who we’re looking for.
This internship has the potential to become a full-time position after 10 weeks.
- Research towards upcoming Heliguy digital content
- Identify and approach potential Heliguy content partners
- Outreach and relationship building
- Assist in the creation of video content
- Identification of and outreach to link building targets
- Using tools like Ahrefs to assist with link building campaigns
- Assist in the creation of written blog content and website copy
- Production of social media posts for Heliguy across Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin and other applicable networks
- Monitor relevant online communities to understand what Heliguy’s audience are looking for in terms of content
- Assist the Ecommerce team with the creation of email newsletters and marketing automation
Closing Date: 13/06/2017
Location: North Shields
Person Requirements: Ideally, the candidate will already have a knowledge of the digital marketing landscape and understand the terminology, processes and channels involved. But above all, you’ll be adaptable, hardworking and focused.
- Keen interest in digital marketing and a desire to build a career in the industry
- An interest in UAV technology
- Knowledge of MS Office and / or Google Apps
- Knowledge of digital marketing principles
- Experience of working in a team
- Excellent written communication skills
- Knowledge of video production / marketing
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Experience with the Adobe software suite (Photoshop, Premiere Pro etc.)
Degree Discipline: Finalist or Graduate in Marketing or related
How to Apply: Please e-mail your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Heliguy – Digital Marketing Internship Application’
Marketing Coordinator, Space Group
The University is participating in the Santander Internship Programme, connecting talented graduates with some of the UK’s fastest growing, most exciting small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
Space Group focus on providing positive outcomes from property using smart buildings. We use design and technology to address the challenges faced across the construction sector.
We are launching a newly developed in-house software tool ‘Warboard’ that will be used by contractors and architects to manage the construction process. Warboard collects the data on a construction project and displays this on a dashboard to track any problems on site and visualise risk.
This is a commercial platform and the next stage is to market this software. This role will involve market research to identify potential customers, competitor analysis and developing a communications plan for implementation in year one. The aim is to raise the profile of the Warboard app, build a brand message and increase sales.
Closing Date: 25/06/2017
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Person Requirements: We require someone who is confident and creative with a background in marketing and communication. We need someone who is self motivated and is happy to work on their own initiative and is keen to learn.
Interest in software or construction would be an advantage.
Degree Discipline: Marketing or related
How to Apply: Please e-mail your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header ‘Space Group Application’