Fashion Marketing Internship – Trendlistr
Fashion Marketing Internship, Trendlistr
Duration: 100 hours to be working during term time 2017-18
Trendlistr is a local fashion e-commerce startup that launched with the help of the Founderships programme in 2016. Trendlistr acts as a digital platform for vintage sellers who seek a curated online space for their product. After gaining press coverage locally, Trendlistr is now looking to expand its social and PR reach to the national press and beyond.
– To write up a marketing strategy and editorial calendar for the next 6 months taking into account traditional PR, digital coverage and social media targets.
– To create a bank of visual content in line with the marketing plan.
– To assist in approaching potential sellers and influencers who may want to work with the platform.
Closing Date: 14/11/2017
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
– Social Media Marketing/Traditional Marketing experience or expertise
– Public Relations
– Growth Hacking
– Prior experience of fashion business is preferred but not required. A personal interest in fashion is essential!
– Experience within a digital business/e-commerce setting is preferred but not required.
– A personal presence online – in the form of blog, curated Instagram account, or other website to demonstrate and understanding of digital media marketing and branding.