Content Creator Internship – Moltin Ltd.
Duration: 100 hours to be worked flexibly through term-time
Moltin is a global eCommerce solution. With an API-based approach, we allow stores to create shopping experiences on any device, using any language.
You will support the commercial team by creating non-technical, enterprise-level content for our website and third party sites.
This would include, but is not limited to:
– Researching market trends and commerce insights, consumer purchasing habits and shopping journeys.
You will be expected to:
– Produce accurate, concise and well-written content in various formats for a global audience.
– Collaborate closely with the marketing team to deliver content to help existing and potential users.
– Potentially interview and write showcase stories around our own customers as they launch their online stores/apps.
– Help write copy for website landing pages based on the research carried out.
-To undertake and analyse market research and produce articles/white papers about industry trends for our website.
-To produce content that is appealing to large brands to try and increase our sales numbers.
-To increase the number of showcases we have on our website.
– Proven expertise with writing a variety of content – particularly articles and white papers.
– Experience of doing research on a variety of topics and producing engaging content from this research on possibly unknown market segments.
– A passion for writing and a key eye for detail.
– Ability to write in American English
– Understanding of commerce and particularly commerce platforms.