Commercial Operations Assistant – Metro Radio Internship
There is a role within the sales department as a
COMMERCIAL OPERATIONS ASSISTANT
We are seeking 2 ambitious interns to join the commercial team at Metro Radio and TFM to start in July 2018. We have a great track record in graduates gaining full time employment following their placement, a number of full time staff at Metro Radio and TFM are former interns.
KEY PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Assist in the smooth running of the Commercial Team.
THE ROLE REQUIRES THE FOLLOWING CORE SKILLS
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written manner across all areas of the business.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Must be able to project manage various campaigns simultaneously and work to strict deadlines and budgets.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Have a high level of creativity and ability to use initiative in the business place.
- Have a high level of business understanding and sales processes.
- Ability to bring ideas to life and execute them professionally.
MAIN DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- With guidance from the Operations Manager and Operations Executive, create and implement bespoke advertising solutions that appeal to fit business and client needs.
- Become proficient in utilising business systems used in assisting in the planning of advertising campaigns.
- To generate advertising plans and presentations within brand and station KPI’s.
- Assist in business admin.
- Help and support members of the Sales Team in achieving revenue targets.
- Provide first class after sales service to clients.
Please note although this role is unpaid, there is the opportunity to gain paid promotional work throughout the placement with our Street Team, as well as via specific project work.