Actuarial Consulting Firm – Graduate and Work Experience Opportunities
The biggest independent actuarial consulting firm in the UK is looking for its next interns and graduates!
The company is a rapidly growing, partner-led company with clients in every industry sector (public and private) from Walkers Crisps to Harvey Nichols and Volkswagen! They are looking for Actuarial Consultants to join them at locations across the UK at both intern and graduate level.
Why should you apply?
- In contrast to many bigger firms, in these roles Actuarial Consultants will have huge client exposure and sit alongside senior individuals and partners
- Choice of UK-wide locations including Cheltenham, Bromsgrove, Glasgow, London, Liverpool & Leeds
- Generous benefits package including private healthcare & dental care, gym membership, pension and season ticket loans
- Being partner-led, the firm is independent and not governed by others. They put their own employees first and greatly value their wellbeing. This is reflected in their fantastic culture and positive employee feedback
- Dedicated Charity Committee in each office and annual charity day off granted
8-Week Summer Internship Graduate Scheme Who can apply for these roles? Application deadline: 23 October 2017
Graduate Scheme Who can apply for these roles? Application deadline: 23 October 2017
Who can apply for these roles? Application deadline: 23 October 2017
Application deadline: 23 October 2017