Account Manager (Mandarin Speaker) – The Phoenix Partnership
Application Closing Date: 20 December 2018
The Phoenix Partnership (TPP) is a market leading UK based IT company, dedicated to delivering innovative software solutions to the UK healthcare industry. After 20 years of success, we now operate on an international scale with projects ongoing across the Middle East and China.
TPP has been consistently recognised as an outstanding graduate employer. In 2014 and 2015 we placed first in The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies To Work For. Most recently, we were named ‘Top Company For Graduates To Work For’ 2016/17 by The JobCrowd.
We establish and maintain excellent working relationships with all levels of government and international healthcare organisations.
Salary and Benefits
We will give you an excellent starting salary of £40,000 with outstanding annual pay reviews. Typically, account managers receive at least a 10% rise after both their first and second years.
You will also receive a range of benefits, including:
• BUPA Health, Dental and Travel cover
• Fantastic holiday entitlement – 27 days + Bank Holidays
• Regular social events including: Pub Fridays, netball and football
• Opportunities to travel internationally
• £200 birthday meal allowance
• Life insurance
To read what it’s like to work at TPP and to see our full list of benefits, visit www.tpp-uk.com/careers.
• Bilingual Mandarin Chinese and English speaker
• 2:1 or higher at degree level
• A*AA at A level
• Possess excellent communication skills and be confident speaking to a wide range of people
• Be approachable, professional and motivated
• Have the flexibility to travel both nationally and internationally if required
• The drive to take on new challenges
• The ability to form and maintain positive working relationships
• GPA of 3.5 or above
• 39 or above in the International Baccalaureate
• GPA of 4.0 or above
• 560 or above in Gaokao Arts
• 600 or above in Gaokao Science
How to Apply:
To apply, email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. When applying, please specify:
• Which university you attended
• All individual GCSE and A Level subjects and grades.
• Your degree classification
• What languages you are fluent in (if any)
• Where you heard about the job
We reimburse applicants for travel to and from interviews
Note that due to the high volume of applications, candidates failing to pass the initial selection will not be notified. Successful candidates will usually be contacted within two weeks.